How to access race and ethnicity data in CVSuite:
1.Navigating to the “Data and Maps” section of CVSuite
2. Select data sets and locate the “Demographic” tab in datasets When you first open the demographic data tab, you will see race and ethnicity data for the region you have selected. There are three aspects of demographics available across three different types of data. The types of data are:
- Population data by region which will show you the overall number of people living in a region, the racial, age and gender make-up of the population.
- Occupation data will show you how many people work in your region by your selected creative occupations, this includes data about the racial, age and gender make-up of each creative occupation.
- Industry data will show you how many people work in your region by your selected creative industries, this includes data about the racial, age and gender make-up of each creative industry.
3. The three aspects of demographics (race/ ethnicity, gender, age) can be changed by using the toggle at the top of table. (Please note that only one aspect can be selected at a time)
4. The three types of data (region, occupations, industries) can be changed by using the drop down on the table.
5. To download from the demographic data page use the excel icon located at the top of the table. This will provide all the demographic data available for your selected region and codes.
6. Though you can see demographic data for occupations and industries in the demographic tab, sometimes you need the demographic data in context of occupations and industries. To do this go to their respective tabs in data sets and download a spreadsheet. The demographic data is not on screen but is including in the download there also.
Please note that due to current restrictions from our data provider, we are unable to provide occupations and industry demographics at the ZIPCode level.